Book a Tour
Come and visit our school, meet the principal and staff.
Get in touch to learn more about enrolment at Kuyper.
- Book a School Tour and meet with the Principal.
- Complete the Enrolment Application Form and attach all requested documents (including birth certificate, immunisation records, latest two school reports, NAPLAN results & a copy of your driver’s licence).
- Submit your application to: Kuyper Christian School, 294 Redbank Rd Kurrajong NSW 2758.
- Upon receipt of your application prospective students and their parents/caregivers will be required to attend an Enrolment Interview.
- If your application has been successful you will receive a written Letter of Offer.
- If you choose to accept the offer, a $500 Enrolment Deposit is required to secure your family’s position.*
* Only one Enrolment Deposit per family is required and will be refunded when the last of the family’s students has left the school.
- Enrolment Application Form
- Australian birth certificate
- Immunisation records
- A copy of parent/caregiver driver’s licence
If you are applying for enrolment in Year 1 or above, please also include:
- Most recent two school reports
- NAPLAN results (Year 3, 5, 7 and 9)
If you are seeking enrolment into Prep, Kindergarten, Year 7 or Year 11, we encourage you to make an application by 30 June of the year prior to commencement. However, we understand that circumstances can change, and if places are available your application for enrolment will be considered at any time. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Normally children will be accepted into Kindergarten if they have turned five before 31 April that year. However, in exceptional circumstances, after careful testing, the Principal may admit younger children if they are considered socially, physically and intellectually mature enough to benefit from full time schooling.
Entry into our Prep program is open to children commencing school the following year.
Kuyper Christian School is open to all children whose parents are seeking to give them an education which is consistent with the basis and aims of the school, provided the school has the resources to meet the child’s particular needs, and subject to the availability of places.
Please refer to the Enrolment Policy for further details.
We work hard to keep our fees affordable and offer generous discounts for families with multiple children attending Kindergarten through to Year 12. Access our online Fee Calculator to quickly estimate annual fees for your family.
Fees include general tuition costs, equipment (including a Google Chromebook for Secondary students), textbooks, incursions, excursions and camps.
Additional costs apply for school uniform, school photos, and some Secondary elective subjects (including VET and Distance Education courses).
Kuyper does not offer scholarships or bursaries. We do however work hard to keep our fees affordable and offer generous discounts for families with multiple children attending Kindergarten through to Year 12. Access our online Fee Calculator to quickly estimate annual fees for your family.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact our Office to find out who you should speak with.
Phone: (02) 4573 2999